(2) State Space Approach to the Classical Interpolation Problem and its Applications, in Three Decades of Mathematical System Theory, H. Nijmeijer and H. Schumacher (eds.), Springer-Verlag,1989.
(3) LQG as a Design Theory, in Mathematical System Theory: The Influence of R.E.Kalman, A.C. Antoulas(ed.), Springer-Verlag, 1991.
(4) Generalized Chain-Scattering Approach to H-infinity Control Problems, in Control of Uncertain Dynamic Systems, S.P.Bhattacharyya and L. H. Keel (eds.), CRC Press, 1991.
(5) (J, J')-Lossless factorization using conjugation of zero and pole extractions, in Robust Control, S. Hosoe(ed.), Springer, 1991.
(6) S. Yamamoto and H. Kimura, "Robust stabilization for parametric uncertainty with application to magnetic levitation ," in Robust Control Theory, B. A. Francis and P. P. Khargonekar (eds.) pp.129- 142, Springer, 1995.
(7) Xin Xin and H. Kimura, Chain-Scattering Approach to Non-Standard H-infinity Control Problems, Systems and Networks: Mathematical Theory and Applications, Proc. of the International Symposium MTNS'93, Regensburg, 1993, Vol.1 Key Invited Lectures, Eds. U.Helmke, R.Mennicken, J.Saurer, Akademie Verlag, pp.183-208, 1994
(8) M. Yanagisawa and H. Kimura "A Control Problem for Gaussian States," in Learning, Control and Hybrid Systems, Yutaka Yamamoto and Shinji Hara Eds., Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences Vol. 241, Springer, pp. 294-313, 1998.
(9) H. Kimura, "Towards a System Theory of Model Set: A Chain-Scattering Approach," in Interfaces of Systems and Control Theory with Signals, Coding, Computer Vision, and Discrete-Event Processes, Georgio Picci, eds., Proceedings of the MTNS, 1999.
Go back to index of Publications List